What's the Truth?

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Staff member
Reaction score
Heading down for the Texas Fall Bash this weekend and thinking of taking a drive out to Truth BBQ. Looks to be about an hour and a half drive, only open Saturday & Sunday. Whatcha think, is it worth the drive?

That's also on my list. I would totally do it. There was no way for m to try it last year.

Oh and no more beaver nuggets this year at the bash Andy. :becky:

Oh and no more beaver nuggets this year at the bash Andy. :becky:
Someone else brought those, wasn't me. But I might buy some to bring back to the Windy City. :becky:

Yeah, we should have gone there instead of Lockhart. :noidea:

Absolutely!

Can't remember for sure but we we were in your truck deciding between Black's or Truth and we chose Black's because we hit Alamo after.

Someone else brought those, wasn't me. But I might buy some to bring back to the Windy City. :becky:

:laugh: I brought it to the bash because Charles got it but he couldn't make it to the bash so he gave it to me. Wish I could make it this year also. You guys have fun.

Absolutely!

Can't remember for sure but we we were in your truck deciding between Black's or Truth and we chose Black's because we hit Alamo after.

Yep, the margaritas on the River Walk were pretty tasty, but I bet the BBQ would have been better at Truth. Oh well.

Back