Rotisserie chicken on the performer

kds9547

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Got the rotisserie kit last week and fired it up today. 4lb bird with a little Plowboy's Yardbird. 375* for 75 minutes. It was really good. I think this rotisserie will be seeing a lot of use.

Attachments

• prime rotiss 014.jpg
    prime rotiss 014.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 122
  • prime rotiss 013.jpg
    prime rotiss 013.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 121
Is that the official weber rotisserie. I am either thinking the weber one or tue cajun bandit one For my performer

The weber says it only fits non performer models but I dont see what the difference would be

Yes it is the Weber edition. I got it from Amazon and it fits my performer fine. I THINK they modified it to fit the performer. The bolts that hold the lid holder bracket that go through the grill used to prevent the rotisserie ring from sitting flat but it looks to me like they modified the ring to allow it to fit.

Yes it is the Weber edition. I got it from Amazon and it fits my performer fine. I THINK they modified it to fit the performer. The bolts that hold the lid holder bracket that go through the grill used to prevent the rotisserie ring from sitting flat but it looks to me like they modified the ring to allow it to fit.

Nice. I could have sworn I read it didnt fit. How do you like it? Any complaints? Is it battery or outlet operated?

Nice. I could have sworn I read it didnt fit. How do you like it? Any complaints? Is it battery or outlet operated?

No complaints. It has an electric motor. I may pick up a turkey and throw on this weekend just to try something larger.

Back