View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 12:52 AM   #34
chambersuac
somebody shut me the fark up.

Jeanie, I love you. You know that, right? Remember that, because i gotta tell you that I'm disappointed in this thread. I always open your posts expecting to find some good pictures of good food, cooked perfectly. Not this time, however.

Yes, the pictures are really good. It looks like your cooking was flawless, but the food overall really bitherred me.

See, it's almost 1 A.M. I just checked into the hospital yesterday afternoon. I had hospital food for supper 7 hours ago, and will be eating hospital food for 2-3 weeks. I open up your post and laid my eyes upon all that you posted and my stomach yelled at my mouth for not giving it anything nearly as awesome as your food. My mouth is mad at my eyes for showing it what you have been eating, while I've been eating junk (Of course, everything is junk compared to your food). Also, my mouth watered so much, I thought I was going to short out my hospital bed. SEE?!?! See what you did to me? My body is rebelling, I'm trying not to sin by coveting your food, your smokehouse, your talent, etc.

Now, you have me so worked up, I doubt I can sleep. Sheesh, Jeanie.

Ok, it's true I love you, but truth be told, I love the post, too. I remain in awe of you. Maybe I should take a cue from our friend, Marty, (May He rest in peace) and ask you to adopt me. :) God bless you, my friend

IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball maker and IMBAS Sgt. At Arms.

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. [Acts 20:32 KJV]
chambersuac is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->