• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Peppered Cow is officially launched on the website

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Ok folks the Peppered Cow is available. The 5lb bags will be available on the website by tomorrow. I was in quite the hurry this morning :rolleyes:

tried some out on skirt steak tonight with a sample of it from Cmohr74 ..great stuff..have to order some now!

Could someone tell me how this tase & whats in it? Peppered cow i take is best to season on steaks/beef correct? Is it similar to certain steak/beef rubs? About to place an order for sweet&spicy,sweet seduction,peppred cow & the cherry or pecan rub....can folks possibly give me feedback? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I'm finally gonna be at home and able to check out Peppered Cow this weekend. Ain't figured out what type of beefy goodness to try it on, but I'm leaning towards ribs...I'll be seeing what the back & short ribs are looking like come Friday. :hungry:

Ok, we gave this an initial taste last night. Floored. Floored I tells ya. A very nice complexity on the after taste. Redhot has a new fave Steph! Definitely using this on my birthday rib eyes.:thumb::thumb:

I just cooked a tri-tip with some peppered cow. Had a great flavor. It is the wife's favorite now.

Just got my order today! I got the 7-pack and just from smelling them you can tell they are super-high quality. Thanks for getting them here before the weekend, I wasn't expecting to see them till next week!

Back