Weber Kettles on "Big Brother"

expatpig

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
On the season premier of Big Brother, three Weber kettles were in the house, a red, and a black smokey joe and a OTS. I hope they actually use them.

Probably see hot dogs and hockey puck burgers if they do.

Forgive me but can I actually do REAL BBQ on the kettle? I am liking my results....

I bet they have bags of Matchlight stored around there somewhere...

Forgive me but can I actually do REAL BBQ on the kettle? I am liking my results....

Indeed.. just keep hanging around and reading and you will it is true.:becky:

A few years ago they gave them a gasser and they couldn't light it and it filled up with gas and boom.........that's what I heard:tsk:

I believe they were referring to the abilities of the cooks , not the implements.

Yep - that's what I meant... Not even sure they'll be able to grill on it either as they don't seem to be the brightest bunch - although those two tom-boy blonds who unt and fish might be able to now that I think of it...

It is, what it is. While not family friendly, I still have a great appreciation for the guy that got loaded on wine, did the horizontal mambo, yacked, and got evicted within 24 hours.

RLTW

I saw that too but didn't want to be the first to post and risk being the only one on this site that watches BB. :icon_blush:

Back