Stoker customer service

moocow

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Just want your guys opinion!
We ordered a new stoker a month ago and it took about a week to get it here(Pretty good) Went to fire it up on the weekend and the fan was broken, so we sent it back on Tuesday and they received it on Thursday. Here is where we start to get upset. We had to pay $13 to ship it back, I think that should have been on them not us. Its been almost two weeks and we have not gotten the new fan yet. We think we should have gotten it by now. They also charge $60 for a fan upgrade and after getting the fan I can not see where the cost is. When you pay almost $400 for the stoker you would think they would check the fan before they send it out and not stick you with the shipping to sent the broken one back. Just wanted to vent! Thanks:|

Would have to agree 100% that you have recieved a bad serving of customer service. Hope things go better with your stoker experience in the future. Its tough economical times like now that will consume businesses that display that kind of customer service skills. JMO

Dan

Have you called and talked with John if not do so. I ordered mine and had question and he was really alot of help. If you don't have the phone number go to the stoker site and get if from the contact info..

If you still dont' get the service you want PM me and I will share with you a way that will get things fixed for you and it only takes a phone call, but not to John. I have had to do this on a couple of ebay deals and have had results.

Good luck man
Jeff

we work close to john hes a good guy and has a no questions asked deal just call him and im sure you will be helped I have a stoker and hes been so easy to call or drive by and ask questions when I have been there the phone rings 2 times and hes on it .. hope it works out for you when you get the fan im sure you will be pleased

I'm so glad to hear that Guru has a similar setup now. All of the talk of bad customer service from Stoker kept me from buying from them. They keep it up, they won't be around much longer.

We should have some more feedback shortly.... Sticks n chicks used his new stoker this weekend and it died the first time out. Put out some neat graphs, and data on his i-phone til croaked.

I'm anxious to see how they treat him... Will check in please, and keep us posted!

Call john. Guaranteed he will make good on it. Customer serivce is there, it just takes a phone call. if you dont call, things go real slow.

That is not a very good way to conduct business. It's not like they don't have competition.

yep the guru has new features lol the same ones the stoker has had for yrs ..its good to see that there is other tools on the market just like the stoker and with that how many stokers have been sold .and have folks been very happy with ?I like the gurus new stuff but really it s just been copyed . lol please not trying to start a crap fest just givin my 2 cents I have a guru and untill the new unit came out you can only use on one pit we have 2 stokers and run 5 pits and have 10 probes lets see the guru do that lol

We are going to call in the morning and get this resolved. Just have better things to do than deal with this. I am sure he will fix things, I just worry something will happen during a comp. at 3 in the morning!

I have been using a stoker with 2-3 fans running at a time for a 3 years now and never had a problem

Back