BSKD or Bandera

Brian in So Cal

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Turning to the bretheren for help again. I am in the process of making a Klose type backyard smoker. I see it is going to take me longer than i thought.:rolleyes:

I need to get my hands on a Bandera or BSKD. Does anyone have any leads or maybe a store where I can get one? Or maybe over the internet.

I live in So cal if anyone knows one in my area.

Thanks,
Brian

Thanks Norcoredneck. I will contact crocke to see if he still has it.

May have to go down to the bass proshop off of the 15. See if they have them.

Brian, just asking, but what are you going to do with all these cookers? Then I just heard you have a freezer full of meat! You must be opening a BBQ joint!:p

Brian, just asking, but what are you going to do with all these cookers? Then I just heard you have a freezer full of meat! You must be opening a BBQ joint!:p

Actually the 22 1/2 " weber kettle's I bought are being scavaged for the parts to build some ugly drum smokers. Some are for friends and the rest for me.:-D

Q PARTY AT BRIAN'S!!!

I just developed a killer smoked chick recipie that you could'nt torture me to get. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Q PARTY AT BRIAN'S!!!

I just developed a killer smoked chick recipie that you could'nt torture me to get. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If I invite you over will you share the recipe with me. i promise I won't tell anyone.:cool:

Back