***Hudson Valley Ribfest Potluck Dinner***

Sledneck

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
On Saturday night (at a site to be determined) we will be having a pot luck dinner. This is the official thread to say that you will be attending (a rough head count of team members would be nice as well) and what you are making.

As per a few requests I am making Ćevapčići

We'll be there (3-4) and we will bring brats in beer.

I'll be there.. sounds like International night already with Croatia, Germany and Mexico/America covered with the corn..

not sure what I'll prepare yet.. i'll edit my post when I decide..

Unfortunately, the Polocks will not be attending this year, but I will make and eat some Gulumpke (Polish stuffed Cabbage) on Saturday night in honor of all the Brethren at Hudson Valley. I will be thinking about and pulling for all the Brethren at the contest. Maybe it's just as well. I am not sure any of you want to be around me after eating Gulumpke. I am sure Michele will end up in another bedroom that evening.:biggrin:

I'm in. Should be four of us. I'll bring Carne Asada.

Smoke on Wheels will be there! We'll figure out what we are adding to the mix, hard to top Sled's Ćevapčići!!!

We're in for 4. I'll post our contribution as soon as the Muse moves me.

Diva Q is in and we (4 of us) have no clue what we will be bringing.

Im in.... I'll prep a tray of lasagna or baked ziti... me and james makes 2..

ok.. I can do that instead if it will get u up here.

Primal Meat Smokers will be there...not sure if there are 2 or 3 of us...so far...2 of us...menu to be determined...CYa

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Back