Peculiar MO Contest

Just Pulin' Pork

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I know its early but wanted to see whose in this contest, 6-20 and 6-21. The next couple weekends are busy with contests in and around KC. Wanted to see who is in this one. This is our first time in the contest, looking forward to it.

We did this one last year.
It was OK...but they really packed you into a tight space and there were also some organizational issues.

We won't be coming back this year as we try to keep our contests around one a month and we have another good opportunity to cook in July.

We did this one last year.
It was OK...but they really packed you into a tight space and there were also some organizational issues.

We won't be coming back this year as we try to keep our contests around one a month and we have another good opportunity to cook in July.

Neil thanks for the post. I am hoping some folks post some replies. We have never done this contest and are very much looking forward to it. Congrats on your finish in Iowa last weekend. Jarod emailed me saturday night telling me how you finished. Congrats again on the excellent finish.

We've done it the last couple of years. Nice folks but not the best organized event. And I hate that they only call the Top 3 from each category despite my adamant negative feedback. :mad: That being said, we'd probably have signed up for it again this year but they moved it up and now it conflicts with another contest on our schedule. Diane said they moved it to a larger location so hopefully you'll have more room to maneuver. Make sure and give us a post-event report.

Neil thanks for the post. I am hoping some folks post some replies. We have never done this contest and are very much looking forward to it. Congrats on your finish in Iowa last weekend. Jarod emailed me saturday night telling me how you finished. Congrats again on the excellent finish.

Thanks John.

Back