Roll Call Tiger Shrine Columbia, MO--With RESULTS

Good luck guys! Someone give us a call at Platte City Saturday and let us know the results!

Leave your cell phone on then.....I called you at Warsaw and you never returned my call!!

Darrel and I get to become landscapers next week.....:oops: we went to set the travel trailer last night, I said to Darrel "I think the ground is pretty solid, we should be OK..." well, it was for the first 10 feet....:oops: now we got a couple of 3 foot long 6 inch deep ruts to fix! :mad:

Best of luck everyone this weekend!

Leave your cell phone on then.....I called you at Warsaw and you never returned my call!!Best of luck everyone this weekend!

Sorry 'bout that, Gary! :oops: I didn't even notice it til after I got home. We were kinda stresed out after I locked my van keys in the vehicle right before awards. :shock:

Results?

Hey guys, could someone post the results for this contest? I don't have all the results or I would.

Just a tease, the Belly Brothers had a good day!:biggrin: :-D

Congrats Darrell, John, Gary and Theresa!

Grand - Lit & Loaded
Reserve - Belly Brothers

Chicken:

1: Chick "N" Pig
2: Sweet Chipolte BBQ
3: Lit & loaded
4: Sedalia Master Basters
5: Belly Brothers

Ribs:

1: In Deep Sauce
2: Come N' Get It
3: Lit & Loaded
4: Team "Q"
5: Set It & Forget It

Pork

1: Natural Born Grillers
2: Smokin "O" BBQ
3: Set It & Forget It
4: The Smoking Walzs
5: Mizzou BBQ Team

Brisket

1: Belly Brothers
2: Lit & Loaded
3: Set It & Forget It
4: In Deep Sauce
5: Chick "N" Pig

Full Reslts Tiget Shrine Columbia MO

Overall

GC- Lit & Loaded
RGC- Belly Brothers
3) Set It & Forget It
4) In Deep Sauce
5) Sedalia Master Basters
6) Sweet Chipotle BBQ
7) Come'n Get It
8- Smokin "O" BBQ
9) Chick 'n' Pig BBQ
10) Team Q
11) River City Smokehouse
12) Natural Born Grillers
13) Smoke This BBQ
14) Sauce Baron.com
15) Muddy River Boys
16) Juggy's Juicers
17) Mizzou BBQ Team
18- Barney-Q Team
19) The Smokin Waltz's
20) Beeftown Basters
21) Worley's BBQ
22) Big'uns BBQ
23) Rub Me Tender
24) Smokin Till the Sun Come
25) Barn to Grill Smokers
26) Beam Boys BBQ
27) Carpe Porkem
28- Critter Cookers

Chicken

1) Chick 'n' Pig
2) Sweet Chipotle BBQ
3) Lit & Loaded
4) Sedalia Master Basters
5) Belly Brothers
6) Smoke This BBQ
7) In Deep Sauce
8-Sauce Baron.com
9) Worley's BBQ
10) Come'n Get It

Ribs

1) In Deep Sauce
2) Come'n Get It
3) Lit & Loaded
4) Team Q
5) Set It & Forget It
6) Smoke This BBQ
7) Belly Brothers
8- Sauce Baron.com
9) Juggy's Juicers
10) River City Smokehouse

Pork

1) Natural Born Grillers
2) Smokin "O" BBQ
3) Set It & Forget It
4) The Smokin Waltz's
5) Mizzou BBQ Team
6) Juggy's Juicers
7) Lit & Loaded
8- In Deep Sauce
9) Sedalia Master Basters
10) Big'uns BBQ

Brisket

1) Belly Brothers
2) Lit & Loaded
3) Set It & Forget It
4) In Deep Sauce
5) Chick 'n' Pig
6) Come'n Get It
7) Muddy River Boys
8- Sedalia Master Basters
9) Sweet Chipotle BBQ
10) River City Smokehouse

Last edited by a moderator:
There were 7 Brethren teams that I can think of and of these 7 teams, 6 were in the top 12.....

12. Natural Born Grillers (LazyJAcres)
11. River City Smoke House
10. Team Q
9. Chick 'N' Pig
6. Sweet Chipolte BBQ
2. Belly Brothers

What a weekend! 5th in chicken, even with forgetting a step in our prep process, this was a pleasant and very welcomed surprise. 7th in ribs, we'll take it against some of the best rib chefs in the midwest, and that ain't no joke, these guys around here can cook some ribs. 12th in pork, a little disappointed as I though at turn in time that this would be our strongest entry, and it wasn't bad, there was just 11 others better. 1st in brisket....well to be honest, when we didn't get a call 10th thru 5th, I thought we were out of it. When they called our name for 1st, I shot straight up out of my chair at least 2 to 2 1/2 feet in the air!! OMG, what a surprise! Then when they called us for RGC, another surprise! I figured 3rd or 4th overall.

Congrats to all the brothers this weekend! I think we showed that the our entire group of central Missouri area MoFo chapter brothers are for real.

Now for the part that still brings tears to my eyes....above in this thread you read how we're so proud of one of our next generation cooks, Slammin' Sammy. Well folks.......this young man did nothing other than step up to the plate and knock it out of the park as he cooked the 1st place chicken in this contest with a score of 174.8872. Team Q and the Belly Brothers honored his achievement with a standing ovation. Way to go Sammy! Keep it up, but remember....we don't have choice but to come after you now! LOL Love ya kiddo! And you know we ALL do!

Edit: And I forgot to mention that our grand daughter, Maiah, was 3rd in her age group in the kids Q. WTG girl!

Last edited:
Great weekend for the Brethren here!
Proud of y'all

Looks like you need to watch your backs for the youngsters :lol:
Is there a minimum age to compete in Pro???????????????????

TIM

Congratulations to All the Brethren !! Great Job Guys !!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

yes i was there it is all right i am forgotten a lot :roll:
york

my turn in sucked in every thing but chicken i was judged right on if i was judging

had an bad weekend we all have them once in an while

Mod edit: You was not forgotten, you was included....as far as I know Lit 'N Loaded are not brethren, that has been edited as well. How could we forget you my brother!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I was in a hurry to get to Mother's Day dinner and missed where Slammin' Sammy cooked FIRST PLACE CHICKEN!!! That is awesome, Sammy! Congratulations! I wish I'd been there to see that!

Back