Where are all the .....

Why aren't you practicing your own creations????????

Enrobed and stuffed fatties are so 2013 :yawn:

Naked fatties are the new enrobed and stuffed fatty :becky:

OK... Seriously this time :D

Take a look at the fatty appreciation thread. Lots of great ideas...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123431

You could also do a Fatty Ronello...

1. Roll out your raw fatty (using a gallon zip bag to get a rectangle is the easiest.
2. Add a layer of poblano pepper slices
3. Next add a layer of fresh chorizo
4. Then in the middle put a block of either pepper jack or habanero jack cheese
5. Roll and seal well
6. Cook, slice and enjoy!

IMAGE_00029.jpg
[

Or, it you'd rather go with a breakfast theme...

P1160365.JPG

Blueberry Pancake Fatty. Brother Warfrat posted this a while back and I "borrowed" his idea. Make blueberry pancakes using you favorite recipe and let then cool. Then flatten a fatty and lay on some pancakes, brush lightly with maple syrup and roll. Seal the seam, chill for a bit so it doesn't fall apart and then cook. I glazed mine with maple syrup at the end of the cook.

Or, it you'd rather go with a breakfast theme...

P1160365.JPG

Blueberry Pancake Fatty. Brother Warfrat posted this a while back and I "borrowed" his idea. Make blueberry pancakes using you favorite recipe and let then cool. Then flatten a fatty and lay on some pancakes, brush lightly with maple syrup and roll. Seal the seam, chill for a bit so it doesn't fall apart and then cook. I glazed mine with maple syrup at the end of the cook.

I love that idea. Even though it aint yours, I'll give you credit since you brought it here.

It does seem like the naked fattie has taken over. The blueberry one is sooooo good, I do blueberry muffin mix instead. I just bake it in a 9x13 pan and crumble it up on the fattie before I roll it, I also add maple syrup into the muffin mix before I roll it. Same thing pretty much. It is what I call my breakfast dessert fattie. First you get one of the normal eggs and cheese one, then you move on to the dessert!

I can't seem to find any of my old pictures, I guess I will have to cook some more. I have also done a cheeseburger one where I use ground beef and stuff with cheese and bacon. Pizza ones are good, I recommend using way more pizza sauce than you think you need because it seems to disappear in the other flavors. My next one I plan to try is a italian sausage stuffed with onions, peppers, and cheese.

I'm gonna experiment with Stuffed Hamburger Dinner Fatty next check or two after the BBQ Fund Jar is replenished.........but I Got a Full (small) Chest Freezer to work out of till then, so it's 2 Chriskets here in just a bit. :mrgreen:

I won a friend's "roll it up" themed dinner party. I rolled a fatty.... scotch egg fatty.

used 2 fatties, 1 dozen hard boiled eggs, and panko bread crumbs. I boil the eggs, and slice the top and bottoms off so each slice gets some yolk. Flatten the fatty and place the eggs slice end to slice end in the middle. Roll the fatty around the eggs, then roll in in panko bread crumbs. Smoke till the bread crumbs are nice and golden and crisp and sausage is cooked.

Slice thick and serve with a dallop of brown mustard.

Back