I couldn't help myself, it was too good to pass up (redhead find)

nucornhusker

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I know, I know, I just sold my redhead right? :hand: Yes I did, but it was in horrible condition when I got it, I refurbished it with parts I had and sold it for the money I had in it to someone that will use it more than I would.

But I was checking craigslist this week as I always do, and came upon a 18.5" redhead, but in excellent condition. This is only the second redhead I have even seen on CL here (I bought the first one) and I wanted to take a look. It is almost like new, I was told it was used 3 times, and I would believe it. It's an "L" stamp (1989) like my last Redhead, but this one has lead a much more boring life. Even the original stock wood handles are like new and the charcoal grate has charcoal rails which I was surprised to see. I couldn't say no. :icon_blush: :help:

Here she is.

I'm not sure what I will do with it. I almost don't want to use it. I'd probably part with it if the right offer came along, but I just couldn't pass it up.

Grats! That looks like the same one I saw posted on one site, that I then cross posted on another. If it'd been anwhere close to med, I'd have snagged it.

Get you a round piece of glass and make a table out of her. That pretty thing should be inside.

Or fire it up and cook some steaks.

That is really nice. I've never seen the built in rails before, didn't know that they existed. That's a looker for sure.............great pickup

Dang it JEANIE! You were supposed to start the intervention!!!

And pass the redhead MY way. Sheesh.

Bash....I mean..."intervention" at my place! :whoo:

:heh:

Do you know how well attended it would be if Jeanie were to show up? :shocked:

Back