View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #1
Moose
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Richard
Default -> BBQ Brethren "One Dish Wonders" (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

"One Dish Wonders"

I wonder what that dish is

As chosen by Deguerre AND Caseydog for the "Time For Veggies to Shine!" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

Quote:
Originally Posted by deguerre
The Tubesteak TD got me thinking. There were a few entries that were presented as one dish meals. The beenie weenies were a one pan dish, likewise BBQinMI's mac n cheese. CD's one dish was finished off in a skillet and K-Jun's was even the bread itself as the cooking vessel. So, the entire meal has to be cooked on the grill/smoker in a dish or pan and presented as such. I'll allow bread or chips (If you had say a 7 layer bean dip) as the only sides when plated. We could get anything from gumbos to potroasts, to eggplant parmesan or even paella...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 6/28 through Sunday 7/7.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 7/8.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...
especially take note of:

The ENTRY and VOTE threads will follow Q-Talk rules, meaning QUALITY ON-TOPIC discussion of the category or entries only, please. Discussion is encouraged to take place in the DISCUSSION THREAD, but if you want a recipe, or are looking for details or have QUALITY ON-TOPIC comments to make about an entry or the category you can make them in the ENTRY or VOTE thread. Non-quality posts that are made here will be deleted and the offending member will be asked why they couldn't just post in the DISCUSSION thread instead, and in extreme cases or repeat offenders, disciplinary action WILL happen.

Click HERE to go to the off topic, often nonsensical, confusing, and downright bizarre discussion thread.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited by Moose; 07-19-2013 at 11:00 AM..
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote