• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

PBC hooks?

Heisenberger

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Any brethren know how I can purchase another set of meat hooks? I like the angled design of the PBC hooks and it looks like their accessories page no longer exists. I remember seeing them sold through another website, anybody know it? Or am I better off buying some other ones on a different site? Thanks guys

Hey everyone, our seasonings/accessories page has been down for 24 hours for updates and should be restored by midday today. Please call us direct for any orders that you want to place and we will be happy to offer free shipping. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks! Amber PBC Co.

I second the stainless welding rod technique - I use them to make stuff. They are fun to work with....

The trick is to heat them to cherry red with a small propane torch before bending and use a small boxed end wrench as the fulcum point to make the bend (put the wire in the vice before heating, and make the bend as close to the vice jaws as possible). Works like a charm!

RMR

Another example of what I consider the benchmark in customer service. PBC product and The PBC Company, amazing.

The PBC hooks have a longer "meat" portion. The examples shown on ebay can be purchased from Cabela's too.

Bill

Any brethren know how I can purchase another set of meat hooks? I like the angled design of the PBC hooks and it looks like their accessories page no longer exists. I remember seeing them sold through another website, anybody know it? Or am I better off buying some other ones on a different site? Thanks guys

The seasonings/accessories page is back up, sorry for any inconvenience! Let us know if you have any questions. Amber, PBC Co.

Back