Opinion needed.

I have smoked a lot of meat on the brinkman, thank god I use a wsm now. The brinkmans are not worth that. The kettle would be ok for 25$

I have smoked a lot of meat on the brinkman, thank god I use a wsm now. The brinkmans are not worth that. The kettle would be ok for 25$

Ditto.

The Brinkmann can be dialed in real well for pork butt, but that price is a little high. I payed $30.00 for mine.

Looks like the kettle is missing the ash catcher, but for $25, I'd grab it.

Dave

Thanks,I figured the Brinkman was not even worth hauling home.I guess I could raffle it off to 100 peeps for a dollar a chance and give the winner back his dollar!!! and the cooker,,,,,,,,,the rest to charity.:thumb: Btw,I was talking $25 for BOTH,not each.

I've never seen a brownie come up on the CL around here. I'd be fighting the urge to go buy the thing. Not for 50 bucks but I'd go as high as 30...well maybe 40...uhh....

Glad that thing isn't near me.

Man, Brighton is gonna cost you in time and gas money round trip. It would be enough of a consideration for me even, and I live right off of Jackson basically. Unless you can seriously talk him down in asking price.

I just gave a Brinkman away for free, that someone gave to me. That's how valuable they are.

$25 for both is a good price. You're buying the Weber. The Brinkmann is worthless unless you're willing to make some serious mods to it... $25 is a far cry from the $90 he's lookin' for though...

Say you're driving an F 150 getting 16 mpg at 3.50/gal. That's almost 24 bucks in gas round trip from Hernando.

Offer $30 for the Weber and tell him you'll haul the Brinkman away for free....:mrgreen:

Back