New iBQ'n Battle Wagon

Rich Parker

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
My 6x12 is being retired to my sister, so she can haul her Harley around in style.

She served me well the last couple of years but it is time for her to retire and let this younger hotter woman in my life. :D Hopefully, Brandy doesn't read that.

6823249594_fc56732a75_z.jpg

Scott (sfisch) and I are going to pick up this one in April and then swing over to Gadsden, AL for their Smoke on the Falls Noccalula BBQ Fest competition. We are hoping to meet some Brethren down there.

Here is a link to the guy that I bought the trailer from. http://southernqsmokers.com/

6821763152_6bc4303dc7_z.jpg

6821762952_6ec8fd983f_z.jpg

6821762804_2c9007ecc7_z.jpg

6821762738_c99cf29c77_z.jpg

This porch is going to look nice with a couple of drums on it. :-D
6967885455_aae58829a1_z.jpg

6967885325_7afd23771a_z.jpg

6821762382_8b5a7a6655_z.jpg

6967885181_ab8321db98_z.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to making the trip and helping Rich dirty that thing up a little. That big porch will also be a really nice place to take naps.
Also looking forward to the contest in Gadsden, Al, never been south of KC and hopefully we will meet some of our Brethren friends.

GREAT looking trailer Rich! This new toy (tool) should put you on top.
Best of luck and to you many walks!

Ron Yater

Thanks Ron, I am not sure I am going to make it down there this year. Do you guys have any plans to come North.

Very nice Rich .I wish I could have afforded one with a porch.

You can see Mark's rig next to mine in the pic, he is going down to pick up his trailer and to compete in Gadsden too. You guys should come down with us.

You can see Mark's rig next to mine in the pic, he is going down to pick up his trailer and to compete in Gadsden too. You guys should come down with us.[/QUOTE]

I would like to but with Brendas dad being sick we going to be staying very close to home this year.Not that we have went far before but ...

I'm going to be at Gadsden! We will see you guys there. I will look you guys up and come introduce myself.
I want to check out that trailer. It looks SWEET. Congrats!

I'm going to be at Gadsden! We will see you guys there. I will look you guys up and come introduce myself.
I want to check out that trailer. It looks SWEET. Congrats!

Excellent!

Mark from Smokin Aces Crapshoot BBQ is coming down and cooking too. Stop on by and I will make sure I will have a cold beer waiting for you.

We will be on the road in the morning to pick up Rich's new trailer near Atlanta, then over to Gadsden, Al for this weekend's contest. All those attending travel safe, stop by for a visit and help us dirty this thing up!

Back