Post your favorite grilling/smoking photo!

grilling24x7

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
So I'm new here and please pardon me if this has been done before. I love looking at awesome photos of food, especially the kinds of photos where you can smell the meal, hear the sizzle, feel the heat etc.

Since the world hasn't ended yet (3 hours to go) - let's celebrate and post some of our favorite grilling/smoking photos.

I bought some gorgeous bone-in ribeyes from my butcher and I really caught the sizzle on camera with this shot. I think its one of my recent favorites.

Happy Grilling!

John

Last edited:
041-3.jpg

So I'm new here and please pardon me if this has been done before. I love looking at awesome photos of food, especially the kinds of photos where you can smell the meal, hear the sizzle, feel the heat etc.

Since the world hasn't ended yet (3 hours to go) - let's celebrate and post some of our favorite grilling/smoking photos.

I bought some gorgeous bone-in ribeyes from my butcher and I really caught the sizzle on camera with this shot. I think its one of my recent favorites.

Happy Grilling!

John

John, that's an excellent shot... I love the way the two ribeye's on the close side make a heart shape the way they are placed together... That sorta helps this photo transcend the world of bbq pr0n and enter into something a little more serious :)

Awesome! Look at these photos! Those ribs! wow - and how good does smoked chicken and shrimp sounds after seeing those two shots!?

I shouldn't be hungry at 1030pm!

Wow, all the photos look great, good idea for a thread. When I get home I will have to post some of my faves.

9.jpg

I'm all about relaxing, this one is making me hungry today though. To me its a perfect summer lunch. Also makes me think its been a while since I've had a manhattan.

8.jpg

Back