View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 08:03 PM   #1
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron
Default Heads up on some upcoming coffee

Consider this a teaser

Here's some of the coffee that I have coming over the next few weeks...

Costa Rica SHB EP Romelia
Flavor - slight floral, semi-sweet chocolate, Brazil nut. Moderate sweetness

I have 30 lbs on the way. I'll do some as single origin and use some in a blend.

Papau New Guinea Goroka
Flavor - Huge tropical fruit notes, very juicy mouthfeel, and a really well composed finish.

50 lbs. on the way for single origin and blends

Rwanda COOPAC Peaberry
First place in the Rwanda Cup of Excellence program

50 lbs. on the way for single origin and blends

Kenya Peaberry Kilalani Estate
Flavor - Juicy orange and peach notes. Good balance with a tealike
finish.
15 lbs on hand. This will be offered at a slightly higher price because the green coffee is higher cost.

Yemen Mocha Sabri
Aroma: Intensity 8/10 berry fruit, toasted grain; big strawberry, slight tropical fruit and a hint of sweet pipe tobacco on the break
Flavor--complex, rich fruits (hints of strawberry, cherry), with slight malty note. Low end had hints of pipe tobacco and dark chocolate, but sweet and VERY clean. This is a very special coffee.

15 lbs on the way. I really want to do a Mokha-Java bland with this, but it is too good to blend, so this will be single origin. This will be offered at a slightly higher price because the green coffee price is higher cost. because of the piltical situation in yemen that may be one of the last Yemen coffees that we see for a while.

Bolivia Porfirio Mamami Surco Microlot
Taste - Crème brûlée was a very good way of describing it in the cup. Vanilla, caramelized sugar, medium to medium-thick creamy body. Acidity was also good, but not overpowering. It was very balanced. This is a very special coffee.

15 lbs coming. This will be offered at a slightly higher price because the green coffee price is higher cost.

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/Weber Q1000/Blackstone Camping Griddle/Pit Boss Pro Series 850
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->