Do You Like This Site?????

i understand that paying members should have more benefits, but alas the understanding eluded me with the avatar, but all is good. besides i probably would not have even had a custom avatar to post.(read squirrel stole it) hahahaha still a very nice place to be.

I've been browsing for free just to see if I should join? Didn't take me to long to figure out this site is the real deal! Hoping to ba a long standing member!!

Just donated to help out. Plus I need the search feature! :roll: Decided I have enjoyed my time here so far and I will be here to stay! Thanks for the great site. Now I can stalk you guys! :icon_bigsmilVince

I'm enjoying this forum but need to learn how to navigate around on it. Overall I'm very impressed.

Been lurking here for 6 months.

Wanted to start the new year off right with a subscription.

:-D

Can't get enough

This site has so much great information you can get lost for hours. I am just a novice but it seems like there is something here for every level, novice to comp.

Made full fledged farker today so I figured it was time to setup a paypal account and join. Thanks for all of the great insight!

I renewed, upgraded too. In fact, I might even pay extra and request a special squirrel icon.

Actually, yes, consider this an official request for a squirrel icon!:twisted:

I've been losing sleep, just trying to keep up with all the posts! what a wealth of information and entertainment for such a small investment!!!

what are the odds this site gets an iphone/blackberry application.

i know i'd love it what do you guys think?

Back