Contest Results Roots 'n Blues--Columbia MO--9/25-9/26

Solidkick

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
09/25/09 to 09/26/09 Roots 'n Blues 'n BBQ Columbia, MO
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP Contact: Jori Rose, 515 Cherry St, Ste. 300, Columbia, MO 65201.
Phone: 573-875-7917. Fax: 573-874-7979. bbq@rootsnbluesnbbq.com
KCBS Reps: ANDREA MCMILLEN, MIKE MCMILLEN, DAVE ROGERS
Prize Money: $15000.00

The Belly Brothers will be there! There are only spots for 55 teams, I hear.
Get your entry in! I'd love to see you there!

I missed this event 2 years ago due to inventory at my job, and last year due to the American Royal invitational/open.....I'm looking forward to this one!

my brother in law first contest
yes i have gotten him in to this my sister is all ready to kill me
yayaayayayayyaayayayayy:tongue:

Team Q will be there!! I expect a kiss from Sweet T and at least a hug from Special K !!:wink:

The Muddy River Boys will be there! As long as my back holds up. Have been dealing with a ruptured disc for the last month.

They sent out the site map and team locations. looks like there are only a couple balnk spots.

A lot of the Brethren are all packed into the same area....like 6 teams in a row....it would be a good time to come and visit!

Looking forward to seeing all of "The Brethren". Good luck to all.

Chick'n Pig BBQ will be there. We are looking forward to seeing all of our BBQ friends.
I Hope Team Q and Belly Bros keep their loud arse music down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have the MIZZOU game blasting - now is the time I wish I had a satelite dish.

The Contestant Agenda document they sent out with the packet states "*MEAT INSPECTION FROM 10:30-5PM ON FRIDAY – DO NOT CUT, SEASON OR MARINATE THE MEAT BEFORE INSPECTION"

I know many teams pre-trim their meat before going to a contest - I wonder if they will DQ teams that have pre-trimmed for this contest? Seems to go against KCBS normal rules.

Wayne!! Where the hell ya been???? See you at the Royal!!

Team Q will have the game on Brians Flat Screen for your viewing pleasure.

boys in q take care of my brother in law Joe kenney

it is his first contest (my sister is all ready to kill me:wink:)

york

good luck all

see ya at bass pro col, mo

Back