*******restaurant depot credit/ debit cards hacked******

I'm a day pass customer. I thought I hadn't been there during the time frame, then I got a call from Chase about some fraudulent charges and remembered "oh yeah, the pork bellies..."

I have a couple transactions with PayPal on that card that are "completed" but not "paid" - both PayPal and Chase customer service seem to have a hard time with the concept of letting those go through and disallowing everything else. They didn't seem to write a script for that at either call center.

Just catching up on this. I use the KCBS number when I shop there. I got no letter, but I did get a call from the bank last week on a $1.25 charge in Louisiana trying to go through that they felt was suspicious. They denied it, cancelled and sent me a new card. Mother farkers.

Hi All,
Anyone have any recent issues with this?
Last time I used my AMEX was at RD locally a in January.
Got a call from AMEX today that someone has made 2 small purchases with my card in Florida.
I was just at RD today and used my debit card. CRUD!

Last edited:
I used my debit card there during that period. Not too long after that the card was denied while I was at a Subway. I called the bank and they had froze my account because someone in Switzerland was trying to charge 550.00 worth of plane tickets. I wonder if it is connected.

As a result of the hack - my bank automatically issued me a new credit card. As this is the 2nd time this has happened to them, I am only taking cash with me from now on.

I found out my card was hacked about a week before I got the letter and found out exactly what happened. Fortunately USAA is really good about stuff like this so they caught it early and it only cost me about 10 minutes of my time and about 2 days waiting for the replacement card.

The letter goes to the business so if yoi dont get the mail at tye address you may never see it. If I were you guys and think you might be affected, I would jusr go ahead and get a new card issued. Nothing to lose that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Back