Sam's Club Medford, LI Team List

Westexbbq

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Rockin' Lake Ronfarkoma, Hinterlands of BBQ .
2012 Sam's Club National BBQ Tour

Region 5 Local Event: Medford, NY

Date: August 18, 2012
Confirmed Teams:

1. Meat@Slim's
  2. Jacked Up BBQ
  3. Mornin' Wood Long Island
  4. Hart Attack
  5. BBQBrethren.com
  6. Smokin Irish
  7. Rex's Red Hot BBQ
  8. Blazin' Buttz BBQ
  9. Stubborn Bull BBQ
  10. Q Haven BBQ
  11. ZBQ
  12. GOTHAM City grillers
  13. Fat Guys in a Little Smoke
  14. GRIM REAPER SMOKERS
  15. Bad Ass Competition BBQ Team
  16. Ma's Que Crew
  17. WildWood BBQ NYC
  18. Savannah Jean's BBQ
  19. S'MO Q
  20. Fire & Spice
  21. Swamp Pit bbq
  22. smokin' aces
  23. Chubby hubby BBQ
  24. Purple Pork Masters
  25. Mommapajama's BBQ
  26. Can't Stop Grillin'
  27. NICE RACK II

Dang!

Looking at the competition here I should have gone to New Paltz!

Nah, Too many good people here to see again . . . and Sledneck too. :wink:

Since poobah says he isn't going, that's 26 teams. (or is the Brethen team in?) Anyone know how many will advance?

Sledcast

Sunny 82 fri
Sunny 80 sat

Clear upper 60 at night slight chance of small thunderstorm overnite.

I don't think SMO' Q will be there either. Dylan cannot make it and I don't have a tent or tables.

I think it will be great not sweating my Arse this weekend.
BTW- Sams club manager had no idea what was happening this weekend. He thought we were selling our BBQ. My father told him electric, water, and beer. hopefully KCBS will be coming in to tell them what they need before Friday afternoon.

BTW- Sams club manager had no idea what was happening this weekend. He thought we were selling our BBQ. My father told him electric, water, and beer. hopefully KCBS will be coming in to tell them what they need before Friday afternoon.

This does not bode well.

But if your concerned, then it's probably best that you stay home.:wink:

Nice try there, Tim. But you're probably right, there is probably some person or group that goes from place to place running the contests for the chain. Hadn't thought it through.

So if the pitmaster of the team signing up is not at the event, how does that work? I should have been on the entry form with Dylan (Smo' Q) but he won't be able to make it. Can I still compete under SMO' Q or would a new entry be required?

So if the pitmaster of the team signing up is not at the event, how does that work? I should have been on the entry form with Dylan (Smo' Q) but he won't be able to make it. Can I still compete under SMO' Q or would a new entry be required?

Just have dylan email kcbs that your taking the entry and to list you as the pitmaster, you can change team name if you wish

Back