UDS Twins Seperated at Birth (Pron)

Sorry all drums are non returnable. You have to admit you got much much more than you paid for. :-D

Gahhh! Yeah, I guess I did get a pretty sweet deal!

For everyone else out there, if you just ask David to "borrow" a drum to see what it's like to cook on, he'll deliver it and then end up giving it to you! Worked out pretty good for me! :becky::becky::heh::heh:

Outstanding workmanship. I looked at those wheels at HF yesterday, they're on sale, and thought that may be my next UDS mod. Now seeing them on one it is a definite. Again super clean builds, nice job!

Outstanding workmanship. I looked at those wheels at HF yesterday, they're on sale, and thought that may be my next UDS mod. Now seeing them on one it is a definite. Again super clean builds, nice job!

Thanks! You can't beat the price for the wheels. They are a 2 pc rim so it is easy to take off, color and put back together without damage to the pretty paint job.

Thanks! You can't beat the price for the wheels. They are a 2 pc rim so it is easy to take off, color and put back together without damage to the pretty paint job.

Yup! David did it without even messin up his manicure...

I seem to be talking alot of trash for a fella that got a free drum... :icon_shy:icon_shy:icon_shy

Needs some Flames, Very nice looking weapons.
fat-tony-rat-rod.gif

Verrrrry Nice..... Great workmanship!

Makes me want to go build something!

Back