Need alittle weber advice

Tinybud

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Hey all, I found a family that is selling a new weber one touch platinum 22.5 inch grill for 95 bucks,,, Is that a good buy? Its blue, and its the one on a cart with side table, not sure what they retail for, all my searches keep coming up with the performer,, and that isn't it. Any thoughts?.. thanks.

I wouldn't go more than $65.00 or so.

The platinum series didn't have the gas assist. It's discontinued and $95.00 is way to high. I got mine for $50.00...

if you really like it then its not bad if its new. some like the gas assist. i don't and would probably pay that for a new unit. if its used then that lowers the price.

I bought one for my dad for $20.
It was in "less than perfect" condition, but a little Greased Lightning and popping out a dent in the lid, it's good as new.

If it's brand new that's about 50% or more off the original price. I would still try to get them down a bit more however it's not a horrendous price. Is it brand new in the box or slightly used? If it's out of the box and assembled I would definitely try to get them down on the price significantly.

Make sure everything is in the box, I don't know if you can still buy the replacement parts from Weber.

Hey all, I found a family that is selling a new weber one touch platinum 22.5 inch grill for 95 bucks,,, Is that a good buy? Its blue, and its the one on a cart with side table, not sure what they retail for, all my searches keep coming up with the performer,, and that isn't it. Any thoughts?.. thanks.

I don't think i've ever seen a platinum with a side table (performer has it).

$65 is a good deal with a side table. It's not a great deal, but it's good...especially with the side table if it's in good shape.

Back