Smoke on the River, Quincy IL 9/5-9/6/08 ***Results Added***

Solidkick

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Anyone committed to this contest yet? I know Bill Arnold is cooking it with some folks from Hallsville MO.
The wife and I are thinking of trying to get in late and cooking as the Belly Brothers, I'm a little concerned the 2 of us going that far....
I talked to the contest organizer, he said some teams from Iowa where coming down to cook.
If we go, we won't be able to leave town until around 1PM.
Who's in?

let me know how it is and i might do it next year since columbia mo does not like my stuff

york

We were signed up to go but had to call last night and cancel because Mark has hurt his back.

We aren't going to be able to make it....schedule conflict with meeting at work on Friday afternoon.....good luck all that are competing!

Here are the overall results...

10. Black Kettle Cookers
9. Awesome Racks Cooking Crew
8. Smokin on the Side
7. Treat America Smokers
6. Daddy's Smokin It
5. Blues Hog
4. Smokin Bandits
3. Let's Kick Some Ash
2. Lion Bout the Q
1. Ulcer Acres

Congrats, Randy and Marla!

You da man Randy! Looks like the Rev preached a good sermon!

Congrats to Bill, Blues Hog BBQ, for the 5th place finish........sorry we couldn't work out the schedule....I sure thought about it all day.....

I also heard that Good Morning America was there interviewing Bill, (don't know if they interviewed others as well) and I think the airing date is set for Sept 24th.
If others have more information on this, please share!

Congrats again!

Congrats on a great finish to all who walked.....Ulcer, on a little roll I see....may it carry you through the Jack

Thanks everybody, we were real happy with the outcome.
Randy

Back