bbq pro deluxe

Don't bother checking it out.......BUY IT!! Great price.
Thats the first iv'e seen of those in the states, Some Brethren abroad know more about it but i thought it had great reviews!!

It looks like the Pro-Q made in the UK. As far as I know only a couple vendors on the east coast carry it yet. For the WSM owners, If you want some added capacity, Pro-Q does sell the stackers seperately and they fit snug as a bug on the WSM's for an added grate height. With temp diffences, Might be just right for pork butt on bottom and brisket on top.

It' Sears junk, BBQ Pro. Looks kind of interesting though. For the price, I may check it out. I don't have time to build a drum, this may be as close as I'll get.

It looks close enough to a WSM that I'll be checking it out at that price...thanks for the post!:p

I've never looked at a WSM or any bullet smokers before. What do i need to be looking for when i look at it? are there any design features to pay attention to good or bad? The weight was higher than i would think for a total pos, but you never know.

I've never looked at a WSM or any bullet smokers before. What do i need to be looking for when i look at it? are there any design features to pay attention to good or bad? The weight was higher than i would think for a total pos, but you never know.

I'd take a look at how the sections stack and nest...if there are gaps you'll lose a lot of heat. Also how the doors close...you'll lose heat there as well.

Somebody buy one and let us know. Please. I would but wife would shoot me. :biggrin:

Somebody buy one and let us know. Please. I would but wife would shoot me. :biggrin:

Yeah, I;m facing the same issue. She just got this smile on her face when i was reading the ad for is and was talking about how much cheaper it is than a WSM. I think she knows it's too late. :-D

It' Sears junk, BBQ Pro. Looks kind of interesting though. For the price, I may check it out. I don't have time to build a drum, this may be as close as I'll get.

You mean 1 hour in the hardware store, and 2 putting the drum together?
If the barrel is already prepped of course....:-D

You mean 1 hour in the hardware store, and 2 putting the drum together?
If the barrel is already prepped of course....:-D

It would take longer for me to fight the crowd at the mall, and put it together than it would to build the drum.

Good point!

Back