THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome. Really cool to see the process play out.

The twisted part of me kind of wishes I could see the pictures from "Chapter 1" that you didn't post...

Thanks Chris. Very informative and wow, what a great a setup! I have done many a deer in the woods with nothing but a knife and meat saw. Seems like it is always cold and raining when we did it. Using a set up like yours would make it downright enjoyable.

thats a lot of hard work there mister. :clap2:

thanks for posting. i am really jealous that:

1. i dont know how to do this
2. i dont have the place or space to do this
3. you have both 1 and 2 available to you.

im just a city slicker when it comes to butchering. i wouldnt know where to start.

thanks again for posting. :thumb:

WOW! Very informative, thanks for sharing man. This is going to sound really stupid, but I don't think I would've liked reading this thread before getting into bbq earlier this year. Very cool and thanks again for the post!

Not to hijack, but can anyone find the post from 6-12 months ago with the link to a video on whole hog butchery? It was a pretty popular thread with some historical background of butchery in the video. I searched and can't find it....

Back