• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

IT'S ON!! N Tx/ S. Ok Bash Sat Nov 2nd Lake Ray Roberts

And Somebody needs to Do Smoked Mac n Cheese....I've never Done It- infact I've never made MAc n Cheese that wasn't from a Box. :shock:

Thanks for the camp site update there.

And Somebody needs to Do Smoked Mac n Cheese....I've never Done It- infact I've never made MAc n Cheese that wasn't from a Box. :shock:

Can't really help ya there, Just not that good with vegetables.

Hoping to have my propane cabinet conversion done - I think I might. :mrgreen:

Did somebody already volunteer to bring the ceremonial bottle of Cabo Wabo? I don't want to go back and read all the posts.

CD

I have no problem with that. I just figure one bottle is enough. So, if nobody else is bringing it, I will.

CD
Well it depends...if it's chilly, we might all need a few shots to stay warm ;)

If it's hot, a big pitcher of margaritas can go fast ;)

If you do bring it, I would love to have a taste...been wanting to try it for a while but I usually just stick to 1800, Milagro, or Hornitos, all a minimum of Reposado. Just depends on the occasion and how many others will be partaking.

I have a hard time parting with money for things I haven't tried that are a fair bit pricier than my staples without sampling first :wink:

My son's a craft beer person and I'm more a bourbon drinker so will be bringing some beers and bourbon.

And here we go...
I promised a friend that if a certain something ever came up I'd be there for him. Guess what? Or when, is the better question...

I/we will now be tied up all day that Saturday, guys. I'm sorry! Hell, we even drove by the place on Monday!
Rain check?

Arlin

Arlin, gonna miss seeing you and Jeannie again but understand. We will raise a toast in your honor.

Hey, it happens. You've just obligated yourself to the next one, though ;)

J/K...do what you need to help your friend. You never know when you will need the same.

I'm talking with a neighbor to see if he wants to join...

1. SmittyJonz - Brisket, Pasta Salad
2. peeps - fatty, pork butt on the mini, coleslaw...maybe a couple misc Q items.
3. frognot - chili, MOINK balls, smoked/cajun sausage, possibly brownies
4. caseydog - turkey or turkey legs
5. Totally Basted (Frognot Jr)

Well it depends...if it's chilly, we might all need a few shots to stay warm ;)

If it's hot, a big pitcher of margaritas can go fast ;)

If you do bring it, I would love to have a taste...been wanting to try it for a while but I usually just stick to 1800, Milagro, or Hornitos, all a minimum of Reposado. Just depends on the occasion and how many others will be partaking.

I have a hard time parting with money for things I haven't tried that are a fair bit pricier than my staples without sampling first :wink:

Okay, I'll bring the Cabo.

Unlike many liquors, the difference between high-dollar tequila and low dollar tequila is tremendous. You can actually drink it straight and not get "Cuervo face." It actually goes down easy, and tastes good. You don't need salt or a lime.

I have my own favorite tequila, but Cabo Wabo seems to be the brethren bash tradition, and it is pretty farking good.

CD

I just reserved a campsite. It looks like the camp sites closest to our pavilion do not have electricity. But, the next camp site area does, and is not that far away.

CD

Back