• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pulled the trigger and bought a food shack

I was trying to figure out what a food shack was. Some type of smoker I was unaware of. :wacko:

Looks like quite the fun undertaking. Good luck to you! :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: pwa
Good luck! As a fellow small business owner, I know there is nothing better than building your own successful business! I am sure you will do great. Keep us updated!

• Thanks
I imagine that a lot of the folks on this forum have a similar dream. (I know I do.) Good luck with your new venture! :-D

• Thanks
So excited for you with a side of jealous.

I hope to do something of the same in the future, please keep us all updated. This is really cool!

:cry: I know I cried as well lol

Yes I have to move it, got plywood over windows and the 2x6's on the back and side in an X pattern to make it more ridged. Waiting on the tow company to come grab it on a rollback and then set. The original Taco Paco ran year round, I have smoked every weekend year round so planing on year round :) As long as I'm covering cost I will be open.

pwa
Best of luck!

• Thanks
You can't beat those little stands like that. Most of the time they have the best food you can get. I'm sure you will. Good luck! We call those around here little hole in the wall joints...yours might look a little more appealing than most of the ones I've ate at though!

• Thanks
Definitely let me know where you end up settling. While some may joke about a road trip, I am counting T-minus 5 months until I am back there. Sadly I don't think we are planning to make it up that far north but I will try.

Now, if you were able to pull that thing down to Glenallen I would see you daily. Plus, you would make a killing at that intersection.

I can also tell you that Valdez is in serious need of a good BBQ place

• Thanks
Congrats! New journey in life and I'm sure you will do fine as long as you produce some of the good q you do.

• Thanks
Congrats!! Good luck with your new adventure!! :grin:

• Thanks
Back