Smoker Arsenal, family pic.

TRS

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Just added a Lang 36 to the gang! No more cookers for a long time...............seriously........................I mean it.....................I'm finished.................although I do love the Jambo's :shock:

Attachments

• 10-for web-cropped-P1040100.gif
    10-for web-cropped-P1040100.gif
    100 KB · Views: 398
Nice collection of rigs.:thumb:
If you just widen the driveway some you will have room for MORE!!:laugh:

Dude. I'm jealous of just the Lang, let alone the other two!

I need to get around to snapping a pic of my band of misfits.

What brand is the smoker in the middle? I'm looking for a good towable comp smoker

Thanks everyone!

John,
The pit in the middle is a Peoria Cookers Meat Monster. We cater so it fits the bill perfectly. Has 3 cooking levels. Can do a whole hog or grill 80 steaks. Can also keep the upper level and lower level at different temps which is great for comps or catering. Has 2 stacks on it (upper/lower) so you can cook on the upper level at 225-250 and keep things warm in the lower level at 160-170. Whole pit is fully insulated including the lid.
We use the Stump's and the Lang for comps now but in the future we will be just using the meat monster for comps.

BTW, I had to sell most of my "man toys" to get the wife's approval to buy these! I really believe if I get one more it will push her over the edge :cop:

Dude, I think you need garage just for your smokers!!..Love the family... and a jambo would finish it off with style!!

Just added a Lang 36 to the gang! No more cookers for a long time...............seriously........................I mean it.....................I'm finished.................although I do love the Jambo's :shock:
you will never be done.can you really have too many????:tape:

Back