Is it worth paying the extra money for the mav 732?

I say yes. I've used my 732 on many occasions to date and have not had one problem. The extended range on the 732 did it or me. I've also heard of many people having more problems out of the 73. If you get the 732, you will like it!

The ET-73 had issues with signal range as well as signal going through walls. People have experienced quite a few issues with this. I would spend the extra $20ish bucks to get the ET-732 for the better signal range as well as dropped signals not happening.

The et73 drove me batty with the range issues and needing a clear line of sight to work at all, until I modded to add antennae to the transmitter and receiver. Plus the whole goofy position of the switches under the battery cover on the transmitter. The et732 is much more functional and robust than the et73 from most reports - so go get it!

Anybody know the cheapest place to get one?

I got mine on Amazon..2nd day shipping with amazon prime.destroyed both probes the first day lol,dropped the smoker door on them and reordered the hybrid probes on Amazon as well.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

without a doubt the 732 makes a noticeable improvement in function

I was happy with my ET-73 until I wanted to cook at 500° F. The ET-73 only goes to 410° and I almost destroyed the cooker probe with the extra heat. The ET-732 goes over 500° and probes are good to over 700°.

And the 732 comes in colors. I splurged and spent $2 extra to get black. :biggrin1:

got the 732 and used it a handful of times already I had to replace the food thermometer they are kind of delicate but the unit works great still recommend it

Back