• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Beef Ribs Today! Pron.

Corky

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
What a game that was! Two times in the red zone in the first half with no points was the difference.

Making some beef ribs with Oakridge Black Ops. Oak wood smoke on the Blue Performer indirect. This shot is two hours in. I am trying a spritz with Worcestershire/A&W 10 mix. Goes in the foil at three hour mark.

e9y4e7a4.jpg

Addendum: it is 19 degrees here at the lake today and the Blue Performer is holding at 240 really well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Albertson's. I have learned that right around Christmas they have really nice ones that they trim off the prime rib roasts to make them boneless. I try to get three or four racks each year. They usually have better meat quantity than the beef ribs you find around here. Only $1.59 per pound!

They just went in the foil in a pseudo-Trigg. Butter, Agave, rub, spritz mix, and sone Tiger Sauce.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yum... Doesn't get any better than that! Great lookin' ribs Corky!

Great job there neighbor! Very nice lookin' ribs. And the game, WOW, a real teaser there........I have never been a fan of the "freeze the kicker" time out maneuver, coach Pete has all off season to think about that one. On the up side, next year the Hawks should be a force.

Back