View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 08:26 AM   #305
razrbakcrzy
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan85 View Post
That meat looks great Razr.. and please thank your son for his service!

One last noob question... These are the barrels I referenced in my prev post and am thinking about going to pick up: http://kansascity.craigslist.org/grd/3184590584.html

Notice that there is a ridge located near the top of the barrel? Is this going to be problematic for my build? On most of the UDS I see the ridges are closer to the center... I am worried that the screws holding the top grate might have to go in at an angle or it may be problematic due to the location of the ridge
Not an issue if you use these dim's or a variaiation. might be if you use a dome depends on the location of your first rack...

And thanks for the the comment about my son's I actually have (2) in The Marines. Our eldest Is actually in Afghanistan at this time until Nov. Or Dec. The youngest just moved back from Okinawa, Japan and is now living in Jacksonville, NC with his family. They are both Helicopter mechanics so no dangerous duty, Thank God!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barrel34dims(nice).jpg (22.5 KB, 1598 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf barrel34dims.pdf (90.9 KB, 433 views)
[FONT=Arial][B]Future Smoker [/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]$5438.25 Total BYC Smoker!![/FONT]

[SIZE=2]Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985 [/SIZE]
razrbakcrzy is offline   Reply With Quote