Problem with my butt.

khs282

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I am smoking a but and for the last 2 hours or so the IT has ben fluctuating between 170-180, just keeps going back and forth. I thought I was past the stall. Could this be part of an extended stall, normal or is myfood probe starting to malfunction? Thanks for the input.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

I've seen that before. I usually crank my butts on up when they are wrapped in foil... Closer to 300*. That might get u past that stall

Its been on for almost 14 hours. Had UDS at 230 all night long until an hour ago I cranked it up to 275. I did not foil and now it shows 190. About to go probe it to see if its tender.

Just probed it, slides like butter in a couple places but still resistant in others so not quite done yet

Just probed it, slides like butter in a couple places but still resistant in others so not quite done yet

I bet if you wrapped it in a double layer of foil, then a towel and into an empty, dry cooler, those spots that aren't quite tender will be perfect after a 2 to 3 hours rest.

I now have it wrapped in heavy duty foil and a towel and resting in a cooler. Ill let ya know how it comes out.

Just put some apps on the OTS while the butts rests.

Last edited:
Back