Cooking for the troops - Fort Bragg (mega post)

What a great honor to cook for our military! That is to cool about the coin. My little brother was KIA in Iraq back in 2005. I started grilling to help deal with the loss. Now having 5 Weber's I grill about every day. It a great way for me to relax. Thank you for taking the time to do such a cool thing for our troops:thumb:

Xavier32178

This has to be the GREATEST post I have read here. I just want to say THANK YOU for doing such a great thing.:thumb: If you ever do another one of these cooks and I could help in anyway let me know.I know alot to you and I know from personal experience that this ment alot to those men and women and will give them something to talk about and a great memory to put a smile on there face.I can't thank you enough.:clap::clap::clap:

Kudos to you for your support for our troops.... Looks like you had little bit of an adventure !

Thanks folks... it was just supporting a bigger cause... just a little cook here.

Pete Benec (Celtic Wolf) is the driving force behind American Spirit BBQ and is a great example of the BBQ cause and patriotic spirit. If you ever get the chance to work and cook next to him... you will see how BBQ affects people's lives...

Max kudos goes to Pete for taking up the charge.

nice job! 6 hours is little extra time to pay for the great stuff that you accomplished.

Way to go, BBQ Bandit! A very worthwhile effort. Sorry you had the wheel troubles.

Back