• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Rockin Ribs - Springfield MO Pics

smknwhlswife

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Here are some pics from the Springfield contest. We cooked with Mike and Chris Peters (the KCBS Touring BBQ Team) under their team name Two Sows and A Boar. We had a blast!

sp1.jpg

sp3.jpg

sp4.jpg

sp5.jpg

sp6.jpg

sp7.jpg

sp8.jpg

Meat Burner.jpg

sp9.jpg

sp10.jpg

sp11.jpg

Those pictures are really good...Sounds like you guys had a really good time and ended up doing very well...Congrats!!!

BTW.... The picture for Best Ribs 3rd Place is our very own Meat Burner!!! Congrats on your calls. It was nice to talk to you for a few minutes.

Kim, sure was nice to see you guys. I sent you a PM about getting back too late. Congrats on the walk and that desert sure looks tasty!!!!

Andy, You look good with that mop in your hands. Kim has trained you well! :twisted:

Congratulations to all of you!
BTW, Andy, you need to get some sun on them legs, Bro!:biggrin:

Thanks for the pics Kim. When we get to St. Joe, I might have a trailer for Andy to mop out.:mrgreen:

Sure looks like y'all had a good time! Kim, that desert looks awesome! I need some lessons from you on baked goods, please... Tell half-bit that I am upset that y'all could get into Lawrence this year!

Kim, could you lay him out in the sun? Those legs are hurting my eyes!

Hope you've got camo pants to go along with that jacket, white man. You'll scare away the deer!

Thanks for sharing the pics! Looks like fun indeed. Nice trophies too! Congrats!

Sean, no baking required on that dessert. Just put together and let set for about 8 hrs.

You may still get to see us at Lawrence. We may come visit.

Andy, You look good with that mop in your hands. Kim has trained you well! :twisted:

Well I was acting Beeetch for Mike and Chris, so I offered to sop a bunch of the water off the stage... Frame this pic, it's rare you will catch me with a mop :rolleyes:

Sure looks like y'all had a good time! Kim, that desert looks awesome! I need some lessons from you on baked goods, please... Tell half-bit that I am upset that y'all could get into Lawrence this year!
No baking required on that one... But it was yummy.

Kim, could you lay him out in the sun? Those legs are hurting my eyes!
Eh, nevermind :icon_devil I'll deal with you later.

Hope you've got camo pants to go along with that jacket, white man. You'll scare away the deer!
you allow deer in your sites? I'd like one of the deer free sites, please :twisted:

It was the first contest of the year I could even consider wearing shorts... give the winter whitey a break. I only need about 2 more contests, and you wont need sunglasses to talk to me...:razz: FARKERS!

Back