Beef Ribs

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Hell Yea!!!

Last edited:
2-2

It was fun having beef rib success. Juicy tender and tasty.

Last edited:
It was fun having beef rib success. Juicy tender and tasty.
Only grill cover they had at Goodwill? Damn the luck! \m/

Wait...you guys were competitive against 'Bama and we were...well....yeah...:oops:

Ribs look great! ;)

Not Goodwill but Close

The covers were half price at Lowes. Not Goodwill but cheap enough :))
But they are heavy duty and felt lined, and the Logo's are only on one side- so I can "fade to black" if necessary.

Johnny Reb and the Crimson Tide kind of knocked Highway 6 and 6th street on their butts yesterday.

I'm new to Kamado cooking. The Primo XL is really neat. But, today is chicken quarter day-8 of them. And the Pit Barrel Cooker gets the call today.

PS- I wonder if Mac Brown stopped by State Farm after the game and picked up a new Road Atlas ??

Last edited:
The covers were half price at Lowes. Not Goodwill but cheap enough :))
But they are heavy duty and felt lined, and the Logo's are only on one side- so I can "fade to black" if necessary.

Johnny Reb and the Crimson Tide kind of knocked Highway 6 and 6th street on their butts yesterday.

I'm new to Kamado cooking. The Primo XL is really neat. But, today is chicken quarter day-8 of them. And the Pit Barrel Cooker gets the call today.

PS- I wonder if Mac Brown stopped by State Farm after the game and picked up a new Road Atlas ??
You guys were a couple mistakes away from pulling it out from what I saw.

Man, I sure appreciate what Mack has done but I sure wish he would recognize that the game has passed him by!

Back