Contest Results Cograts to Smokin' Scotsmen - RGC Pokin' In The Park, Clarksville, TN

D

Double D's BBQ

Congratulations to Walt and Theresa on their Reserve Grand Championship yesterday. Followed up a fine showing in Hammond, Louisiana with the RGC. Great start to the new year. Looks like you guys have got the Jambo fine tuned and operating at peak efficiency. Congrats again!

Top Five Overall

1. Smoky Mtn. Smokers
2. Smokin' Scotsmen
3. Big and Twig BBQ
4. Pig-Pak
5. DoragQ

Also congrats to Joe and Voncile for the GC and to all who got calls!
(note: contest should read Porkin' In The Park)

Congrats to those who got there name called. We didn't get a call but we managed to pull a 10th place overall.

Ottie
The Flying Burritos

Congrats on the top 10 finish Ottie. That has to feel good!

Congrats guys. There just isnt any better people that I know of than Joe and Voncile of SMSers.

If you guys are done smacking around the southern circuit, c'mon home and play! :twisted:

Congrats again:-D It was GREAT meeting you! Barbara and I hope to see you again soon. Wish you could have stayed Saturday night:icon_sad Did you get snow? Dropped Barbara off at the airport this morning and just got parked for the night in MS.

Know lots of the Brethren have had the pleasure of meeting Walt & Theresa. For those who haven't you really should make an effort as I do not believe you will meet two nicer people:-D:-D:-D Know I am relatively new to the Brethren, but I'm sure they are what it is all about!

Wishing you safe travels and continued success:icon_bigsmil

Gooo team!!!!

Way to go guys......wish I could have been there.
Congrats to Walt, T, Jeff and Nicole, well done!!!!!

Congrats to the rest of the brethern!!!

Last edited:
Back