BBQ Brethren "Man Sized Meat" Throwdown!

Sorry for the previous detour comments, sometimes my friends shout out "RABBIT TRAIL" for no apparent reason...

ANYWAYS I have a bonifide question this time....
What is "one serving" for some that would be a 6oz steak, for others it may be a 32 oz roast. Do people with smaller appetites have a disadvantage in this competition? Do we have to submit video of us eating this serving, to prove we can eat said serving? Does the video have to be timestamped to prove we didn't eat it in more than one sitting? Do we have to have a notorized letter from a witness certifying to video is authentic?

Thank you in advance for all of your answers. I'm contemplating entering one of these competitions for the first time... Just not sure which one...

Oh, also can we use eggplants as a garnish?

Don't worry about that. We are watching you already. Just keep any foil away from your head. Thanks.

I think I need a bigger grill

Attachments

• 681034.jpg
    681034.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 116
I'm contemplating entering one of these competitions for the first time... Just not sure which one...

Oh, also can we use eggplants as a garnish?

We'd love to have you join the insanity... The best bet is to just jump in feet first on the next one... Hell there is still time to get in on the Tenderloin TD. Just make sure it does have egglplant as the MAIN ingredient... You'll get a special prize for that. :heh:

Technically, yes. There is/will be more to the story but that is all of this cut that could be salvaged as edible without being harmful. DQ if you like but yes it has been trimmed...sorta....more like blown to chit. :tsk:

...silly little .243 WSSM

Pretend you're cooking for this guy...

Wow... I've never been so repulsed, and yet amused in all my life. Part of me feels like I want to vomit, and the other part of me is laughing! LOL :laugh:

That mus be what it feels like to eat eggplant?

smp_egg_parsley.jpg

so no egg plant, no fish, no spam....so only portions for one? How about tofu?
I think i will be cooking my entry tomorrow, before I call the ER to see whom the cardiologist on duty is.....My idea of man sized meat(or meat for that matter) probably differs from Red Hots but its my first attempt at an entry so i will give it a go any way. So can we post pics a soon as we cook?

I think i will be cooking my entry tomorrow, before I call the ER to see whom the cardiologist on duty is.....My idea of man sized meat(or meat for that matter) probably differs from Red Hots but its my first attempt at an entry so i will give it a go any way. So can we post pics a soon as we cook?

Yep! Open season started this morning and runs through next Sunday.

Remember, the best part about TD's is you can't lose. Perhaps you will win a coveted goose egg or maybe steal one of Gore's Dilly Bars. As long as you are having fun cooking eggplants then everything else is moot.

Remember, the best part about TD's is you can't lose. Perhaps you will win a coveted goose egg or maybe steal one of Gore's Dilly Bars. As long as you are having fun cooking eggplants then everything else is moot.

Isn't it more fun shooting eggplants? Especially at, say, 500 yards?

Don't give out all our secrets. A first throwdown should be a little like a first snipe hunt. :wink:

CD

Back