View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 11:37 AM   #22
Bill-Chicago
somebody shut me the fark up.

Location: Chicago Southwestern Burbs, but always south of Madison Ave.
Name/Nickname : Professor Dickweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_L View Post
I think of Chuck’s more as comfort food rather than BBQ. I have heard great things about the place but haven’t been there. Do they do BBQ?
Yes, we get their BBQ quite often for parties and such, and find ourselves passing by off 55 so we stop often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecksjaycubs View Post
Chucks could do 60 in the restaurant but it would be tight, I think. The banquet hall is in the same building... you just go left instead of right when you walk in. It’s BBQ light to be sure. It doesn’t seem to be the focus. It’s more New Orleans wth a side of brisket and it’s really hit or miss in my experience.
Yes, I agree. I was thinking the "bar side", west of the booth area.

You are right about the N.O. influence (monthly Beignet Breakfast and all) and after I suggested it I not only recalled I'm usually the only one in my party getting BBQ as they have so many other items they do well.

The brisket Machacado Omelet is a thing of beauty by the way.

Upon further review, this won't meet the needs.

I was influenced by having just been there a few days ago and had a great brisket/link platter.

The death of "willkat98"

Me: If you aren't woke, that means you're still sleeping, right?
Kid today: That's racist!

Bandera, M-BGE, WSM, Gold Kettle, Kenmore Gasser, 36Qt Turkey Fryer, ECB, Dutch Oven, Black Iron BBQ Viper-M, Blackstone 36" Griddle
Bill-Chicago is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->