So I go to mow the lawn....

2PigsBBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I open the shed and the smoker was in the way. So of course I have to fire it up and smoke some ribs. I just got some Victory lane cherry bomb and chipotle honey rub. I did one rack of each. They turned out pretty good. I would absolutely make them again. Oh and eventually I got around to mowing the lawn.

Thanks for looking.

-Brian

Last edited:
That is the best excuse I have heard yet to get out of mowing the grass. Can't say I blame you as cooking the ribs is more important than cutting grass. Gotta get the priorities straight. The ribs look great so i would say you made the right decision.:thumb:
Thanks for posting.

The grass looks good. The ribs look even better. You showed good judgement here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

"I open the shed and the smoker was in the way.".
There's your problem. My problem was always that the kettle, while cooking, was in the way of my mowing. I cook more often than I mow.

I solved that by building a patio, so mowing didn't get in the way.
Good wheels help, too.

It is awful when the smoke is in the way. Good looking racks!

Nice bones there but the real question is why was your smoker in the shed to begin with?

Hahahahaha thanks everybody! Maybe I should attempt to mow the lawn more often. Haha

I absolutely agree with the others that you have your priorities right, but keep the mower by the back door. Not so that you can use it more often, but to make sure that you can cut a path to the shed in case the grass gets too tall.

I absolutely agree with the others that you have your priorities right, but keep the mower by the back door. Not so that you can use it more often, but to make sure that you can cut a path to the shed in case the grass gets too tall.

Hahahahahaha good idea.

Thanks again everybody!

Back