Good Stuff in Wisconsin

jeffsee

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
OK...I'm not from Arizona, California, North Carolina, or so many of these other places that have good access to the good rubs and sauces.

Can anyone from Wisconsin tell me where (if stall) they have found rubs like Plowboys, Simply Marvelous,The Rub Co, etc? I want to drive to a place and buy it right off the shelf, if possible. I know I can get it right off the Internet, but shipping adds quite a bit to the overall cost of the rub.

After building a UDS and getting a WSM and Weber Kettle in the past 6 months, the wife IS putting the clamps on my spending. So, if I can get it locally and only pay tax, I stand a much better chance of building my rub/sauce arsenal.

Thanks for any help. Oshkosh, Wisconsin has never seemed smaller. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm...nearest one is in Gurnee Mills, IL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

im with cast however, call ahead and ensure they have some in stalk mine in orlando Florida did not i had to order online...

Just google what brands your looking for and order them online. That's what I did with simply marvelous.

Hey Jeff,
When I need stuff I order from Great Lakes BBQ Supply. They are Brethren, treat you right, and don't charge a lot for shipping.
I'm probably gonna place an order. If you want to piggyback on mine I'd be OK with that. But then you'd have to drive to Wyocena. Of course, then you could see how big Oshkosh really is!

This is second for Great Lakes BBQ Supply. Good people to work with and really good selection... and, when in doubt, seems like a good idea to stick with Brethren vendors.:thumb:

Good luck!
Bruce

BBQ Pits and Spits in Appleton sells everything your looking for except SM. Though ive talked to him and he said as soon as he gets there new shop(jsut moved locations) finished he will look into it.

BBQ Pits and Spits in Appleton sells everything your looking for except SM. Though ive talked to him and he said as soon as he gets there new shop(jsut moved locations) finished he will look into it.

+1 They're good people there too.

Back