THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seriously. Just the body no rack, door etc. Can I make a UDS?
null_zpsb45c7c0a.jpg

Small dent on the rim.
null_zpsde74ecec.jpg

I see your craigslist ad every time I go searching for a WSM but I never have any idea of what I could do with just a body. I'll watch this thread to see what ideas people come up with.

Just a thought - do you have a 22.5 Weber OTG or Performer? Maybe it will fit between the kettle & top and you can use it for some more indirect/smoking space?

Just a thought - do you have a 22.5 Weber OTG or Performer? Maybe it will fit between the kettle & top and you can use it for some more indirect/smoking space?

Not sure about the OTG or performer however I found out that the WSM body does NOT fit on a OTS. Tried putting it on my OTS just to put it somewhere while I was getting the coals ready and it was as unsteady as it could be...did not trust leaving it there in case it fell over.

Back