SmokeJumper

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
San Francisco, CA and Phu Quoc Island Vietnam
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Cheese!"[/size]
FrauAntje.jpg

Photo from Antje.

...as chosen by Gore, the winner of the Mystery Meat Throwdown!

I think you get the idea here...the entry must feature cheese.:becky:

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 8/6 through Sunday 8/15.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 8/15.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 8/16 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 8/20. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the Po-Boy Throwdown until Sunday night 8/8 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the With a Surprise Inside Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better cheesy eats to all!

CHEESE!!! I have some ideas bouncing around. This should be a good one.

I'm worried I won't be able to find any cheese... :shock:
Okay, that's not true but, don't be expecting no fancy sort of cheeses from me though. I'll leave the brie to the west coasters. :heh:

Hey Kevin! Got any suggestions for the type of cheese I should use?:becky:

Dang. How cheesey can you get?

The funny thing is, I just got an A-Maze-N-Smoker just for cheese. Now, if the temps would just go below 90. Grrrrrr.

Cream/blue cheese and crab stuffed jalapeno eggrolls

Dang. Need to come up with something else. Forgot, can't enter these as no grill/smoker involved.

Have something up my sleeve for this one I think. :heh:

Cheers

I really had no idea what I was going to submit for this, but I did have some strip steaks and some lovely Spanish blue cheese. It became a rather simple entry. Here it is uncut:

IMG_0501-1.jpg

and here it is cut:

IMG_0510-1.jpg

Of course there was a lot more cheese, but some of you like to see the meat too.

That looks great Gore.
and... you just gave me an idea.. So,

It's been a while since I submitted a Throwdown entry but I foresee an entry in this one.

Nice steak! We had ribeyes with blue cheese last night and I forgot to take a picture! :doh:

Back