***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "From the Heart" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "From the Heart" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that all of us who aren't Al or Tarhog should join forces and pool our votes together... our joined forces would equal 20 votes and the lead!!

Another difficult vote:

tarhog -- amazing looking ribs, love that plate again and the corn, maters and taters, mmmmmm
Enkidu -- those ABT's look scrumptious, I've never had one and I'd sure like to start with one of those
SmokinAussie -- that chucky is a thing of beauty and it's making me drool, loved the mac n cheese and I really loved your story of bringing real BBQ to the kids
Caseydog -- I love what you did for your dog, my mother was visiting a few days and she loved what you did for your dog, too, that gravy looks fantastic as well as the whole meal, great dog dish and the colours on the plate are really apetizing
Campdude -- the ribs are gorgeous and I'm a big sucker for potato salad, gorgeous plate
Elrik -- I want those turkey legs, too, that glaze looks like pure deliciousness as well as the smoked peach/onion salad and potato accordian, wow
fingerlickin -- I want a lot of those pig shots -- I love everything about them -- carmelized sugar 'n' cheese and crisped smoked bacon and kielbossa -- oh fark!
Al -- that bread! Can't you smell that bread! I can only eat wheat bread once in a while and that bread is driving me out of my mind!! Sweet baby cheeses! I want to make that pastrami, too, I adore Reubens. Oi yoi yoi, how do I vote?

Just one, eh?

fingerlickin'!!

After looking so long and longingly at Al's bread I lost it. We bought an amazing double crust sourdough rye bread while my mother was visiting -- I just toasted and ate 4 thick slices with too much butter. My gluten intolerant innerds will have their revenge (especially after eating an amazing butter tart at the restaurant lunch) and I don't care, it was worth it! Al, your bread pushed me over the edge!

After looking so long and longingly at Al's bread I lost it. We bought an amazing double crust sourdough rye bread while my mother was visiting -- I just toasted and ate 4 thick slices with too much butter. My gluten intolerant innerds will have their revenge (especially after eating an amazing butter tart at the restaurant lunch) and I don't care, it was worth it! Al, your bread pushed me over the edge!

After lookin' at all the Great food here, Sometimes you just have to push the envelope. :-D

These decisions are never easy, especially with all the killer entries. I narrowed it down to SmokinAussie and CD. I finally went with Bill based on all the love and effort that went into feeding the kiddies.

Damn Mongo. You're on a roll.

blind+squirrel.jpg

:becky:

How could I not vote for the homemade swirled rye bread...AND pastrami - oh yeah! My second choice was Caseydog, that was a sweet post and the food actually looked really good. I'm sure PP was a happy doggie!

It is a beautiful sammich. But, I don't like pastrami or rye bread. I almost voted for it, anyway. :laugh:

CD

These decisions are never easy, especially with all the killer entries. I narrowed it down to SmokinAussie and CD. I finally went with Bill based on all the love and effort that went into feeding the kiddies.

After I fixed your photo for FREE. <huf> I'm glad I didn't vote for you. :drama:

CD

That could of be one of reasons I voted for our Dawg Brotha from texas, I be screed he would unleash that wild animal on all of us! I trying to protect the Brotherhood......

You are a wise man. Everyone else, vote for me -- or else. :shock:

picture.php

CD :becky:

Lots of great choices, as always, but I decided to give it to CD. Cooking for your pet is definitely "from the heart".

Back