• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Little Rock Anyone??

Sorry Dan:sad: Want to go REAL bad but once work found out I'm getting the new smoker this weekend in VA instead of Ft Worth next month got sent on another trip in March and will not be able to make the trip:cry: If you make the trip work for you, all the best:-D

I may be. Depends if some slacker I know finds us a trailer. Its hard to find good help these days isn't it Mutha?

:-D

anyone got an extra cooler? It looks like I am going to fly into this one

I think I have the meat and a few other things worked out but I am lacking in coolers.

I'll be there - and I can't remember which Harpoon brew Steph gave me to try, but it rocked. I understand the drive Scottie :)

I can't help with Harpoon, but I'll make sure you are compensated for some Beefs.

Remind me!!! I have a note, as Yankee wants some too... But I always manage to lose my notes!!!

We'll be there. Leaving out early Friday morning and hopefully will miss Memphis rush hour traffic.

I will be there on friday sometime early. Just a short drive, 30 minutes for me.

I think all contests should have 50k in prize money

We will be there about noon Friday. Anyone need anything from me just let me know so I can take it.

Thats easy salt, pepper, ketchup and alot of my injection. Cook till its done and turn it in to the highest scoreing judges table. Simple easy to duplicate at every contest.

See you there.

Back