Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Lincoln, NE - Extreme BBQ & Bull

The Pickled Pig is making the trip to Lincoln too.

Roo and I will be there.....

Next question, who is doing Peoples Choice? Chris, Paul, Todd...you guys in or out?

Not touching that People's Choice with a 10 foot rib.

I'll be there, but not doing people's choice. The chef for the event center told me they are expecting 20,000 people per day.

I really need to get my food handlers permit.

No peoples choice for us.

We are not doing the peoples choice. Having a big party Friday night. Around 100 people. It's nice to get to go back home and cook for my family in friends in Lincoln. Kinda sad, its the first Nebraska contest where my dad won't be there. I thought alot about him yesterday. I wish I could show him the trophy we got for our first GC in Marysville. I miss him. He loved my BBQ and I always called him on the way home from the contests to tell him how we did. This weeks for you Dad :p.

Chris

We will be their as well, also having a party with about 100 people as well looking forward to seing you guys.

Looks like I'll have parties on both sides.

I already told everybody that mine ends at 11:00 I have a couple of friends that are going to stay over night and "help" which means are going to be to drunk to drive and will be passed out by 12:00

I already told everybody that mine ends at 11:00 I have a couple of friends that are going to stay over night and "help" which means are going to be to drunk to drive and will be passed out by 12:00

When you getting in? Wanna make sure I can squeeze the trailer in?

I will be their Thursday night cooking for our party but will help you get your trailer in when you get their. When are you coming?

I will be their Thursday night cooking for our party but will help you get your trailer in when you get their. When are you coming?

Probably around 11am Friday morning. Sooner if I can.

Matt,

No worries. I just had Rick move me to spot 28. Should be easier to get in and out of.

Moving to the darkside by us huh...cool. Now, we will have to orchestrate the "Dance of the Trailers" back up into that corner, already talked to Dan (neighbors to the East) he may pull down with us, we will make it a Convoy :-D

Moving to the darkside by us huh...cool. Now, we will have to orchestrate the "Dance of the Trailers" back up into that corner, already talked to Dan (neighbors to the East) he may pull down with us, we will make it a Convoy :-D

Right now, I'll have no one behind me, Thought I could either pull through to the grass or back in and have my door to the inside of my spot.

You guys should be able to back in.

I just wanted close proximity to the sprinkle donuts. :biggrin:

Back