2008 KCBS Board of Directors. ** Phil Rizzardi **

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
Folks, as alot of you know, I have decided to run for the KCBS board of Directors.

Heres a bio page that i've made available with my qualifications. It will be added to as time goes by.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/kcbs.htm

Take a read if you will. Feel free to pass around the link if you like.

If your a KCBS member, I'd appreciate your vote.. and if your not a member JOIN and Vote!! :wink::mrgreen: You get a really cool newspaper out of the deal.

thanks everyone!!

Heres a blog link for places that wont allow a link to the forum server.

http://bbq-brethren.blogspot.com/

I am proud of you.
The time is right and you want it. This is your time to shine.

I know I am a long way from you but I will support you.
(ex... no jock or suspenders)

Kick arse Poobah !

Way to represent! Thanks Phil.

(And the current Phil thread should bolster your poll numbers)

Nice! you got my vote the north definitely needs some representation. Go get them!!

If your not smokinit your not cookin
Lang 84 Deluxe
BWS Fatboy
BWS Competitor
BWS Chubby
KCBS Judge

I was going to vote for Hilllary, but since you are running . . . . oh wait wrong race. How about Poobah for President?????

OK I lied, I wasn't going to vote for Hillary.

Poohbah for anything. You tell us what you're running for, we'll vote for ya!

Hail, Poobah!

:biggrin:

When does voting close? I just need to send my payment in to become a KCBS member.

How do we vote? I am a KCBS member but I don't remember getting anything in the mail.

Voting doesn't start until the first week of January and then goes for a few weeks. Lots of good people running for the board this year, check out Joe Ferguson. He's one of the founders of the Utah BBQ Assoc. and a real good guy. He's one of the reasons we have any Q at all going in these parts... So vote for Joe too...

Back