View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 11:30 PM   #1
tumpedover
is one Smokin' Farker

Default Stolen Rig From Lubbock Texas!! Apb!!!

This rig was stolen from someone I know from another site......He is located in Tx. thought maybe we could keep our eye's out for this thing.....surely the bastards that stole it won't keep it in Tx. or at least not in the area it was stolen from......if any one sees this thing please contact Sograte's BBQ and the Lubbock Police Dept. SOrry I don't have #'s he is on the WWW. and so is the Lubbock P.O.
Thanks !!
This really sucks@!!

Here is what was written on his blog about the theft..

Quote:
STOLEN!
The Texas Cadillac has been stolen from Sograte BBQ. Please report any sightings of the following trailer mounted smoker. These are the best pictures I can find of the smoker as it looked at the time that it was stolen. Notice the unpainted trailer frame with aluminum GM truck wheels, wood floor and cooker mounted to the left hand side of the trailer. The large smoker can also be recognized by the two tall draw stacks on the front. At the time that it was stolen, there was nothing else mounted to the trailer, only the cooker.

I have no idea why anybody would steal something like this and keep it locally, so I am sending out an alert to all my friends, nation wide.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2yyvalt.jpg (18.7 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg 48eidfb.jpg (30.3 KB, 230 views)

[B][B]Texas Legend -Ok, At least I used to own it !![/B][/B]
[B][B]SmokeMaster [/B]
[/B][B]Lyfe Tyme off set trailer[/B]
[B]55 gal drum/Texas Hibachi [/B]
[B]55 gal drum/ offset smoker[/B]

[B][I][U]Jesus Loves Barbecue[/U][/I][/B]
tumpedover is offline   Reply With Quote