Any Thoughts On This For Comp Use???

Ummmmm, for what. You filleting brisket? :becky:

I personally think a regular plastic top table is more reasonably priced than this, and has more uses to me. I am not seeing the value add here myself, but if you like the looks of it and you think it will work for you, go for it and let us know how it works!

I saw this at an Academy Sports in Spartanburg, SC and darn near got it. I let my wife talk me out of it.

I just did my 1st comp last week and could not see the need for one. I did ALL the meat prep at home were things are nice and clean and used disposable cutting boards and pans at the comp. The only thing needed washed was the knives and table tops when I was done.

I have seen a couple teams that cut inserts in a table to for bus tubs, is this what you are thinking of using the filet station for? A wash station?

I've been using two 4' tables for our hand wash and dishwash station. 3 bus tubs, Coleman water heater, 5 gal Cambro and a drying rack. The 2 tables were less $ than the filet stand.

I have seen a couple teams that cut inserts in a table to for bus tubs, is this what you are thinking of using the filet station for? A wash station?

I've been using two 4' tables for our hand wash and dishwash station. 3 bus tubs, Coleman water heater, 5 gal Cambro and a drying rack. The 2 tables were less $ than the filet stand.

Yeah that was kinda the thought.

Yeah that was kinda the thought.

I have a feeling you would be spending more time emptying the bucket from the drain hose with this setup.

If you can swing it, think about doing as much meat prep at home. Buy a roll of plastic table cover and do any meat seasoning on it then toss it when your done. Disposable or flexible cutting boards cut down on washing, as do foil pans or pansaver bags for marinating. I spend more on garnish than the pansavers and disposable cutting boards for a comp and they are worth every cent not washing up between turn ins.

Back